Saturday, May 26, 2007

School and end of the year things

We only have a week left of school before summer vacation. I'm having a hard time believing that my first year is almost over here and that I'll soon be headed back to the States for the summer. First, I'll be here a few days and then taking a week-long trip to Chengdu, Lhasa (Tibet), and Xi'an, China.
Spring fever is definitely in the air at school, with end-of-the-year events and general lazyness. This past Friday we had Book Character Day. I dressed up as Emily Elizabeth from the Clifford books, and found that a couple of the kindergarteners were Clifford themselves.

There were lots of King David's from the Bible...almost as popular as the Spiderman costumes.


And, there were lots of princesses, too...

I had to post a few school pictures before the end of the year. These kids are just too cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home