Monday, January 21, 2008

Banana Race

This weekend I did a race called "Beat the Banana", which was, just as it sounds: a race to run after and beat a life-sized Banana. My friend Jason (on the right here) won the race last year, thus earing the title as the Banana man. Here we are pre-race and pre-Banana costume.
A magician shows us card tricks before the race.
Before the race, there was group exercises and warm-ups in true bizarre Hong Kong fashion. It's a little hard to see the Banana on-stage leading the crowd. Here's the group from my school...Jason, me, Kelly, some students, Jenn, Kathie, Lori, and Tom

My friend Jenn after completing the race along the harbor waterfront...we had to run through many tour groups and onlookers and through the "Avenue of the Stars".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home